Tuesday, August 21, 2012


Welcome to 4th Grade!

Hello!  My name is Shane Pransky and I will be your child’s fourth grade teacher this year.  Tonight is Open House and I am so excited to be meeting my students and their family members.
This blog/website will be my primary method of conveying school information to you.  I will post a daily updates of homework as well as other important information to this page.  If you sign up to allow it, you will get each day's post sent automatically to your e-mail.  Last year many parents told me these daily e-mails were very helpful to keep the up to speed with what was going on at school.

      Please note the tabbed links at the top of this page as well.  These give you easy access to Home Connect, Moodle, Spelling City and many other websites that we will use frequently.

     I am very excited to be working with you this year!

-Mr. Pransky
spransky@anthonywayneschools.org