Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Treat shop volunteers

Parents,

Thank you for the great response to helping out with Treat Shop.  I believe I have enough volunteers at this time.

Something else I could use help with is providing a few supplies.  I have 2 very small crock pots that I use for melting the chocolate.  If I could have a couple others donated for the day, that would help us create more groups to work on making more cookies at the same time.

Also, I would like to use holiday molds for dipping oreo cookies in melted chocolate kind of like these:

imgres.jpg

May make designs like this:

imgres.jpg

I have some at home that I can bring in but if we have more that will allow us to have more groups of kids making treats and get them done much faster.  They cost about $3 for two sheets of molds.  If you have some you would like to donate for the day, that is great.  If you'd like to buy and donate them to our class so we can use them in the future, that's great, too.


Thanks in advance for your help!


-Shane Pransky


In the can of any donations that you would like back, please remember to put your name on it somewhere so it may be returned.


--
Shane Pransky
Whitehouse Primary
4th Grade